RIFT 3.5: Hotfix #19 4/6/2016
NA: 4/6/16 7:30 AM PDT
EU: 4/7/16 1 AM GMT (UTC)
* Further multicore stability improvements.
* Guild mates can now appropriately pick up dimension objects a guild mate’s personal dimension, if the correct permissions are set.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Zareph's Return, Wyrmbane Spire, and Chancel of Labors Teleport Devices’ cooldown periods now time out when logged out.
ZONE EVENT REWARDS
* The rewards from zone events have been adjusted!
* For players level 60-65, zone events now reward Abyssal Crusader Marks in addition to previous rewards.
* For players level 60-65, the rewards for completing lower level zone events while mentored has been greatly increased.
* For players levels 42-59, the Void Stone rewards have been reduced slightly.
* Unstable Zone Events no longer count towards the weekly Zone Event quests.
* ZE: Ravenous Devourer: Fixed an issue where sometimes Ojingeodon would not be at full health when he spawns.
* IA: Feathered Foes:
- Increased the number and spawn rate of the Regal Cloudstalkers needed for this quest.
- Map markers now better indicate the loctions of the Regal Cloudstalkers.
STEPPES OF INFINITY
* IA: Grid Unlocked:
- For larger groups of players, the number of Conservatory Automatons to kill has been reduced.
- Conservatory Automations have been scaled up and Defenders have been scaled down.
* IA: Anti Arta: Reduced the health of Coralio Arta.
* IA: Brain Freeze:
- Fixed an issue causing Legion adds to not spawn.
- Coralio Arta’s Brain Wave attack is no longer blocked by the curvature of the roof.
- Increased the rate that Cryomod Canisters respawn.
- Additional broadcast instructions on what to do with Cryomods.
* The “Follow Up” passive on weapons found in Mind of Madness is now prevented from triggering on DoTs, Poisons, or small amounts of damage generated from long-duration buffs.