Category: Patch Notes
It looks like with hotfix #18, Trion is trying to help out guilds that are currently in a progression rut or maybe you've lost a few members and have been working on gearing up their replacements.
It looks like if you have a full set of Tier 1 equivalent gear, you'll be bolstered up to 1200 hit and up to 1500 additional endurance. If you have a full set of Tier 2 equivalent you'll be at 1520 hit. This is a limited time event during the 5th anniversary event so make sure to take advantage of it to try and move your guild a bit further down the progression road.
In addition to the temporary stat bolstering, The Rhen of Fate now resets twice per week instead of one time.
Once the patch goes live we'll know exactly how it's working and I'll update this excerpt to reflect that. If you want to see the (very limited) patch notes, feel free to click through.
NA: 3/23/16 7:30 AM PST
EU: 3/24/16 1 AM GMT
MULTICORE RENDERER BETA
* Fixed an issue causing the Multicure Renderer to be slower than intended.
* We've disabled the experimental multicore renderer when using the low-quality renderer.
* 5th Anniversary Celebration: Fixed a display issue with the World Event quest that would cause it to display incorrect text.
* The achievement Empyreal Assault Adventures! has been moved to Legacy.
* Turning in a Bounty set should no longer dismount you.
* The following weekly quests are now banded by level, no longer require the completion of specific zone events:
- Shield of the Land and Frontlines of the Planes (level 45 to 50)
- Shards of Infinity (Level 51-60)
- War Across the Seas (Level 61-65)
* The quests to complete 7 zone-specific Instant Adventures has been removed from the following zones:
- Cape Jule
- City Core
- Steppes of Infinity
* The daily quests given in Sanctum and Meridian have been replaced with weekly quests. Their rewards have been substantially improved. These quests are available from level 10-49.
* A weekly quest to complete Instant Adventures has been added to Tempest Bay. The quest is given by Tacitus the Elder and is available levels 50-59.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Fixed an edge case that could occasionally result in an IA raid not getting any quest objectives. (Thanks, Soulshield!)
* Increased the drop rate of Golden Maw artifacts from the Rival Bounty Hunter in Planetouched Wilds.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
MIND OF MADNESS
* Fixed Dominance leaderboards for Lady Justice, Dark Genesis and Arisen Arak.
* Arisen Arak: Shadow of Czyth now prioritizes Implosion in his rotation and no longer requires a target in clear line of sight to activate.
* Pillars of Justice: Reduced the health of this encounter by 10%, reduced the outgoing damage on spike hitting attacks by 10-15%, reduced the damage gain from Injustice by 3% per stack, increased the cast time of interrupt mechanics and Stay/Order of Execution (42 seconds to 48).
* Fauxmire: Decreased boss health by 10%.
* Lady Envy: Decreased boss health by 10%.
PVP AND WARFRONT
* The reward chest in Conquest will no longer give Void Stones or Hearts of the Frozen.
* Instead, they now grant Abyssal Crusader Marks by default, with a small chance to instead get a Warmongers Mark.
* PVP weekly quests have had their reward package increased to include 5000 Favor in addition to everything else they currently reward.
* Battlemasters Brew now stacks to 99.
* Fixed an issue that would cause tanks with Tier 3 relic weapons to damage enemies around their corpse when they were resurrected.
* Explosion of Vigor now heals the caster for 30% of their maximum health, up from 15%.
* Explosion of Vigor now damages nearby enemies for 30% of the casters maximum health, up from 15%.
*The Nexian Spellbinder, the mage off-hand from Mind of Madness, now correctly has a sidegrade to the tanking version, Fortified Nexian Spellbinder.